Online Books Free Godchild, Volume 01 (Godchild #1) Download
Declare Books Supposing Godchild, Volume 01 (Godchild #1)
| Original Title: | ゴッドチャイルド 1 |
| ISBN: | 142150233X (ISBN13: 9781421502335) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Godchild #1 |
| Setting: | United Kingdom |

Kaori Yuki
Paperback | Pages: 208 pages Rating: 4.08 | 9045 Users | 150 Reviews
Specify About Books Godchild, Volume 01 (Godchild #1)
| Title | : | Godchild, Volume 01 (Godchild #1) |
| Author | : | Kaori Yuki |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 208 pages |
| Published | : | March 7th 2006 by VIZ Media LLC (first published November 19th 2001) |
| Categories | : | Sequential Art. Manga. Horror. Graphic Novels. Mystery. Historical. Historical Fiction. Comics |
Narration Conducive To Books Godchild, Volume 01 (Godchild #1)
Deep in the heart of 19th century London, a young nobleman named Cain walks the shadowy cobblestone streets of the aristocratic society into which he was born. Forced to become an earl upon the untimely death of his father, Cain assumes the role of head of the Hargreaves, a noble family with a dark past. With Riff, his faithful manservant, and Mary Weather, his 10-year-old half sister, Cain investigates the mysterious crimes that seem to follow him wherever he goes.Rating About Books Godchild, Volume 01 (Godchild #1)
Ratings: 4.08 From 9045 Users | 150 ReviewsComment On About Books Godchild, Volume 01 (Godchild #1)
First off lets start with this is my new favorite manga I have ever read. The characters are amazing. IT is very captivating. He is cursed kind of and has a lot of bad things happen to him and his family. So there is a few different cases/ problems he has to solve in each volume and they are all different. The stories do tend to be very dark and creepy but that is a big draw in for me. There does seem to be some bi / gay undertones which is always a plus personally for me. If you are into darkerOverall Rating: C+Synopsis: Victorian mystery starring a young, attractive count named Cain, who investigates supernatural mystery. How could I not love this? The story starts in another series called "Count Cain", but that isn't made clear until you get into the manga, it's a collection of short stories with no connection, and the characters seem shallow at best.When I first read a description of God Child, I thought I had found a new favorite. The description read, "Deep in the heart of 19th
Cursed Earl Cain solves an array of mysteries in Godchild, set in Victorian England. The art is gorgeous and the murders are gory and sure to please horror fans. The trouble, I think, stems from the shallowness of the plot and characters. Though interesting and intricately-drawn, the characters aren't terribly well-rounded. After reading this volume, I don't feel much like I know the characters, and I have no connection to any of them. The plot relies on the usual tropes: Cain's sister always

I bought this on the strength of Kaori Yuki's most popular series, Angel Sanctuary, which I love for both the storyline and her faultless artwork, I couldn't help feeling somewhat let down after reading the first book in this series. Set in the smog filled streets of victorian London, the collection of short stories center on the young earl Cain, an expert in poisons who seems to attract intrigue wherever he goes. Written for a gothic/lolita audience (although perhaps a little too obviously in
The story of Cain is continued from The Cain Saga. If you haven't read The Cain Saga, I recommend that you do since GodChild contains spoilers for the first series and it helps explain a bit more on what's going on. Anyway, Godchild is my absolute favorite manga series. I love Kaori Yukis art, it's so beautiful and her stories are so dark but elegant.
loved the entire series
What I dub the original (and better) Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler. Amazing gothic Victorian manga series with influences and homages to various children's tales (predominantly Cain and Abel) and is some good, bloody fun. One of my favorites in middle/high school. Highly recommended if you're into manga/graphic novels with good art, unnerving storylines, and a heavy overarching plot.

Comments
Post a Comment