Online Books Shifting (Fated Saga #2) Free Download

Details Books Concering Shifting (Fated Saga #2)

ISBN: 1463649428 (ISBN13: 9781463649425)
Edition Language: English
Series: Fated Saga #2
Online Books Shifting (Fated Saga #2) Free Download
Shifting (Fated Saga #2) Paperback | Pages: 250 pages
Rating: 4.18 | 711 Users | 49 Reviews

Narrative Toward Books Shifting (Fated Saga #2)

A young adult fantasy story based around a few teenagers that can do magic!
The second story in the Fated Saga.
At the end of the first book we are left on a cliffhanger as to what happened and boy, everything the twins knew has been turned upside down!
This book brings up all sorts of questions and characters we start to know and like suddenly seem different.
The baddies from the first book turn up again and bring more questions.
I enjoyed reading part two to this series though yet again it ends with another cliffhanger! Definitely not a series to start if you can't afford to keep buying the as of writing 10 books in it at the moment.

Present Out Of Books Shifting (Fated Saga #2)

Title:Shifting (Fated Saga #2)
Author:Rachel M. Humphrey-D'aigle
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 250 pages
Published:June 1st 2011 by Createspace
Categories:Fantasy. Magic. Young Adult. Business. Amazon

Rating Out Of Books Shifting (Fated Saga #2)
Ratings: 4.18 From 711 Users | 49 Reviews

Discuss Out Of Books Shifting (Fated Saga #2)


Keep it goingI love how this second book of the series flows flawlessly from the first...it's an easy read with great interest and keeps you wanting to read more

I am glad I'm re-reading this series; there are so many things that I have forgotten - Uncle Eddie, Ivan, Nona, etc. But there are also things that I remember like the silver-haired girl, the carriage ride (Ivan and Meghan), etc. Great book still though!!!: D

I really liked the fated saga series. To be honest the first book was just alright but the 2nd book and the rest of the series was much better. While the series was written for a younger generation, it is still a great read for adults too. I would recommend this series to fantasy fans and especially if you enjoyed Harry Potter.

A young adult fantasy story based around a few teenagers that can do magic!The second story in the Fated Saga.At the end of the first book we are left on a cliffhanger as to what happened and boy, everything the twins knew has been turned upside down! This book brings up all sorts of questions and characters we start to know and like suddenly seem different.The baddies from the first book turn up again and bring more questions.I enjoyed reading part two to this series though yet again it ends

Ok I got the first in this series for free not realizing it was a series and read it, well it was good enough to read on so i bought the set of book I-II , of course I could not stop there and went on to book 3 I have yet to be disappointed and am looking forward to steppiing into book 4 and so on. Though I have enjoyed other series it is a rare thing for me to get into one. This series caught me off guard and I am glad it did the author is wonderful with allowing your imagination to run away

again, she does a great job giving very vivid description to where you can picture in your mind the scene as you read the words. I couldn't put the book down. it was meant to be a series though so you couldn't stop really at the end of book 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog