Online A Breed of Women Books Free Download

Itemize Containing Books A Breed of Women

Title:A Breed of Women
Author:Fiona Kidman
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 368 pages
Published:November 1st 1988 by Penguin Books (first published 1980)
Categories:Fiction. Female Authors
Online A Breed of Women  Books Free Download
A Breed of Women Paperback | Pages: 368 pages
Rating: 3.71 | 52 Users | 4 Reviews

Interpretation To Books A Breed of Women

A story set in New Zealand‎ it is the story of a woman who finds it difficult to find a male partner that keeps her attention. Sexual interest and social interests so shr adds a new person in each of her relationships in the end does her no good in her life desires.

List Books Conducive To A Breed of Women

Original Title: A Breed of Women
ISBN: 0140106197 (ISBN13: 9780140106190)
Edition Language: English

Rating Containing Books A Breed of Women
Ratings: 3.71 From 52 Users | 4 Reviews

Crit Containing Books A Breed of Women
I read this book years ago. I remember the opening pars stood out. It's time to get it off the shelf and reread.

Fiona Kidman is a leading contemporary novelist, short story writer and poet. Much of her fiction is focused on how outsiders navigate their way in narrowly conformist society. She has published a large and exciting range of fiction and poetry, and has worked as a librarian, producer and critic. Kidman has won numerous awards, and she has been the recipient of fellowships, grants and otherA story set in New Zealand it is the story of a woman who finds it difficult to find a male partner that keeps her attention. Sexual interest and social interests so shr adds a new person in each of her relationships in the end does her no good in her life desires.

This was one of my first books that I read from a New Zealand author, I really enjoyed it, it taught me much about my Mothers generation of growing up in New Zealand in the 50's. A good read!

I imagine I would have loved this in 1979. I wonder if it is New Zealand's "The Women's Room"? I did enjoy it 37 years after it was written too. Picked up in Devonport Second Hand Bookshop (to be recommended) as a way into NZ fiction about which I know so little. Kidman captures the sense of transformation well - I was left wondering how much is autobiography and how much truly fictional?



A story set in New Zealand it is the story of a woman who finds it difficult to find a male partner that keeps her attention. Sexual interest and social interests so shr adds a new person in each of her relationships in the end does her no good in her life desires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog